Length: 6 weeks
Delivered by: GCA
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 10
In this course you will learn from experts across government how to effectively implement and evaluate the OASIS framework.
Campaigning Excellence is a 6-module online course that teaches participants how to plan, implement and evaluate a successful government campaign using the OASIS framework, which has shaped all successful UK Government campaigns, including the GREAT Britain Campaign. The recommended time required is 2-3 hours per module.
- Demonstrates the importance of setting clear objectives and understanding your audience
- Teaches participants how to develop a campaign strategy and implement it
- Examines how to evaluate all your communications activity
- Is highly interactive with participants learning from experts within government who share their experiences via information case studies
- Understand the key features of effective Government campaigning
- Understand the OASIS planning framework and how it works to help communicators to plan, deliver and evaluate communications activity
- See the OASIS framework in action
- Practise applying skills by completing a campaign plan based on a fictional case study
Book your place
We will advertise the next course dates through our normal communication channels.