Campaigning excellence (in partnership with GCSI)
Length: 8 weeks
Delivered by: GCSI
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 12
Campaigning Excellence is a 6-module online course that teaches participants how to plan, implement and evaluate a successful government campaign using the OASIS framework, which has shaped all successful UK Government campaigns, including the GREAT Britain Campaign.
The course includes:
- engaging videos
- case studies from across government
- interactive activities where learners put their skills into practice
- resources included at the end of each module to use in day-to-day work
- discussion boards giving learners the ability to interact and learn from their peers
- knowledge check questions during modules, with scored free text questions at the end of each module
Book your place
We work in partnership with the Government Communication Service International (GCSI) team to offer online modular courses to GCS members.
Modules are released week by week and you can finish them at your own pace provided this is within the timeframe allowed for the whole course.
We will advertise the next course dates through our normal communication channels.