Length: 3 hours
Delivered by: Digital Remit
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 10
This course aims to give participants the tools to create a great citizen experience. It is in four parts:
- the key guiding principle of creating value for citizens
- how to achieve attitudinal or behavioural impact
- what marketing can teach us about the citizen experience
- the need for better trust, not more trust.
With this course you will learn to:
- recognise the importance of creating value
- understand the way individuals make decisions
- map and improve the citizen experience of government
- apply best practice in earning public trust.
Book your place
The training is a half day, hosted on Zoom. It is highly interactive, with small groups of delegates, and regular screen breaks.