GDS Global Accessibility Awareness Day video series
This video series from the Government Digital Service (GDS) will help you to keep up to speed with the latest on Digital Accessibility Regulations.
They were recorded during the Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) in May 2020. They will help you learn about the creation of accessibility statements and how to conduct accessibility checks and more.
- An introduction to digital accessibility regulations (34 minutes)
- How to avoid common accessibility statement fails (42 minutes)
- How to carry out basic accessibility checks (57 minutes)
- Building digital services that work for everyone (30 minutes)
- Making accessibility accessible: the secret to engaging your workforce (16 minutes)
- What would Marie Kondo do? How to clear your website of inaccessible PDFs (17 minutes)