Content overview and learning outcomes for our internal communications courses.
By developing your internal communications skills you will learn about:
- Vision and leadership
- Engaging managers
- Hearing staff voice
- Organisational integrity
Course levels of expertise:
- Practitioner: new or developing your expertise in that discipline
Introduction to Internal Communications
The course will cover standards, principles and best practices in internal communications, as well as its importance as one of the key Modern Communications Operating Model (MCOM) specialisms.
By the end of this course, you will become more confident about:
- Vision and leadership – creating and sharing a strong strategic narrative about the organisation and its purposes;
- Engaging managers – ensuring they are confident and supported in communications with staff;
- Hearing staff voice – giving them the opportunity to provide informed feedback involving them in developing solutions and ensuring they feel valued;
- Organisational integrity – embedding values and reducing the gap between rhetoric and reality.
- Audience: AIO to G6 (dependent on experience)
- 3 hours, every 6 weeks
- Face-to-face and webinar
Check our calendar of courses and events