Business partnering for government communication
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 2
This guide explains the benefits of business partnering and sets out how it can be implemented in government departments.
The Business Partnering guide:
- explains what business partnering is and its benefits
- describes the role and typical responsibilities of a communications business partner
- provides guidance on team structure and recruitment
- advises how a business partner model can be developed
- provides case study examples of business partnering in action
- What is business partnering?
- Organisational structure
- Recruiting business partners
- Job description and key competencies
- Introducing business partners to your organisation
- Case studies