How to plan for a major event
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 2
Jose Riera, Head of News at DCMS, tells us why this topic is important for GCS members and how communications in the run up to, during, and post major events are a vital part in marking the events themselves a success.
Watch the webinar
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the essentials of planning and collaboration
- the consistency of messaging
- the importance of agility
- enrol onto Crisis Communications (GCSi course)
- read Campaign it!: Achieving success through communication (Alan Barnard and Chris Parker)
- watch: Key issues in stakeholder management
Help us improve our content: give us your feedback.