Introduction to government communications with Alex Aiken
Alex Aiken, Executive Director of Government Communications, sets out his vision for GCS and expectations for each communicator – sharing his own career story, and his top tips for communicating in modern Britain.
Watch the webinar
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The history of government comms
- What the Government Communications Service is responsible for, and how the GCS delivers on its objectives
- The 5 D’s of modern communications
- Read the Government Communications Plan
- Read the OASIS Framework
- Read the Functional Standard for Communications
- Register for the quarterly induction sessions
- Watch the Introduction to Functional Standards, by Henry Jamieson (GCS members access)
Help us improve our content: give us your feedback.