Leading diverse teams
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 2
Poli Stuart-Lacey, former Director of Communications at HMRC, shares her passion for diversity and inclusivity (D&I) and why it should be at the forefront of projects rather than an afterthought, and practical steps for leaders.
Watch the webinar
After watching this webinar, you will learn:
- why D&I is important for the organisation and our communications
- ways to incorporate D&I in your practices
- lessons that can be drawn from examples of comms campaigns
- Read the GCS Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan (GCS members access)
- Read GCS Leadership Framework
- Read Lean in: Women work and the will to lead (Sheryl Sandberg)
- Read Generation M: Young Muslims changing the world (Shelina Janmohamed)
- Look out for our next Comms Exchange: check your privelege
Help up improve our content: give us your feedback.