Lessons from Washington Embassy
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 2
Michael Hoare, Head of National Security Communication in Cabinet Office, shares his experience working in the comms team at the British Embassy in Washington during a period of great change.
Watch the webinar
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to adapt to changing circumstances to reach the right audience
- Working and adapting to the context you are in
- Knowing and sticking to clear strategy and goals
- Watch the Media Series (GCS members access)
- Watch Major Events, with Jose Riera (GCS members access)
- Enrol on Online Crisis course
- Enrol on Crisis Communications (GCSi course)
Help us improve our content: give us your feedback.