The importance of listening: from measurement to meaning
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 2
Genuinely listening to colleagues at work is at least as important as “sending out stuff”. But do we know how to ‘genuinely listen’, and then act on it?
Internal communications (IC) experts, Mike Pounsford and Howard Krais, will be joined by GCS Head of IC Profession Russell Grossman and other heads of IC, to discuss their recent research on ‘creating a listening culture’, conducted with the IABC Foundation.
Watch the webinar
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- the advantages of listening to your organisation and how it can be a precursor for innovation, change and fairness
- the different tools for listening tools, such as manager sessions, digital monitoring, pulse surveys, etc.
After watching the webinar, you can:
- Watch ‘Building an internal communications campaign that works‘
- Read our Internal communication guidance
- Read Checking in, not checking up: the Health and Safety Executive’s 2020 takeaway (blog)