Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA)
The goal of the Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA) is to raise standards in PR and communications .
We have a partnership with the PRCA to agree that all GCS Core and Associate members (not Affiliate) are now members of the PRCA. If you work in a communications role within a ministerial or non-ministerial government department or one of their associated arms length body organisations you are eligible to become a member. Register on PRCA website.
Benefits of membership
PRCA is the largest PR association in Europe, representing over 12,000 people in agencies, communications teams, and individuals. GCS staff have full access to the following:
- Unlimited use of PRCA’s extensive live and interactive webinars
- Unlimited access to all PRCA’s masterclasses and expert briefings
- Free access to the PRCA’s insight library
- Free access to the PRCA’s regional and sectoral groups
- Member discount on all PRCA face to face training
- Free access to a global network of professionals
On demand webinars
To access to PRCA webinars on demand, GCS members need to:
- Contact your development advisor to learn the unique GCS coupon code.
- Register on PRCA website: hover on ‘Membership’ and then select ‘Join Today’. You will be recognised as a public sector member by your email domain.
- Once registered, choose the webinar of your choice, select on ‘book, ‘add to cart’, ‘Checkout’.
- Enter the GCS coupon and select ‘Add coupon’ to redeem your free webinar.