Digital communications (in partnership with GCSI)
Length: 6 weeks
Delivered by: GCSI
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 12
Digital Communications is a 6-module online course designed and delivered by GCSI (Government Communication Service International). The course teaches learners about the important role digital communications play within government and how they form a crucial part of a modern communications strategy.
What’s expected of you
- you must be able to commit 2 hours per module for 6 modules across 6 weeks.
What’s expected of your line manager
- you must speak with your line manager to approve your place on the course and ensure they understand the commitment that comes with completing the course.
- gives insight into how to use digital communications strategically to target audiences, tailor content and make messages go further
- demonstrates how digital communications give governments access to new sources of data to develop great insights, and the ability to innovate to drive real behaviour change
- is highly interactive with participants learning from UK Government experts who share their experiences via case studies.
Book your place
We work in partnership with the Government Communication Service International (GCSI) team to offer online modular courses to GCS members.
Modules are released week by week and you can finish them at your own pace provided this is within the timeframe allowed for the whole course.
We will advertise the next course dates through our normal communication channels.