Delivering Excellence in Partnership Marketing
The partnership marketing guide is designed to encourage Government Communication Service (GCS) professionals to further work with external partners to increase the reach and impact of their campaigns.
Partnership marketing represents a significant opportunity for government communications.
As well as being a cost-effective way to reach audiences, it also has great potential to increase the impact of your communications and drive behaviour change.
This guide will help GCS members to incorporate partnership marketing into the development of their campaigns.
- What is partnership marketing?
- The benefits of partnership marketing
- Planning and delivering partnership marketing
- Ongoing relationship management
- Measurement and evaluation
- Case studies
- Contacts and further information