Strategic problem solving and objective setting course
Length: 3 hours
Delivered by: Sarah Clark - Head of Strategic Communications, Planning & Partnerships
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points: 5
In this half-day course, you will master the tools and techniques in strategic communication. This will enable you to identify the role of communication in delivering policy/programmes, direct your campaigns and set a metrics framework.
This is a very practical and interactive event helping you to plan for your next communication challenge, using OASIS and the very latest innovation in strategic thinking.
If you’re struggling to reach a solution for a communications problem, define your communication challenge, or to set metrics, then this course is for you. This event gives you the tools you need to confidently master the fundamentals in strategic communication.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Summerise problem-solving theory and apply it to practice
- Apply strategic tools such as gap analysis
- Summerise the strategic planning process and audience segmentation
- Summerise the five steps to setting objectives and apply those steps
- Summerise how you can develop creative communication plans
- Explain best practice in policy engagement as part of comms planning
Book your place
The training is a 3 hour session, hosted on Zoom.