The Evaluation Council was set up in 2013 to support government’s continuing commitment to the development, understanding and implementation of evaluation best practice across all government communication activity.
The Council brings together expertise from the commercial sector, NGOs, academia, local government and central government.
The members meet every two months to act as a sounding board for new GCS evaluation thinking, to review evaluation plans and outputs from government communicators, and to consider evaluation-related developments. Their advice helps GCS improve evaluation practice and to optimise campaigns.
The Council is chaired by Alex Aiken and consists of the following members:
- Richard Bagnall, CEO, Prime Research; President, AMEC
- Jo Coombs, UK Chief Executive, OgilvyOne
- Harry Davies, EMEA Marketing Team, Google
- John Grounds, Strategic Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Stephen Hardwick, Director of Communications, HMRC
- Tara Macleod, Director of MaP Ltd (Marketing consultancy). Previously Deputy Director Public Health England; Brand Marketing Director: at both Aviva and Prudential; Agency Brand Strategist: WPP, AMV.BBDO AND WCRS.
- Kevin Money, Professor of Reputation and Responsible Leadership, Henley Business School
- Peter Rainey, Deputy Director – MoJ Corporate Communication, & MD – DESIGN102
- David Rockland, Partner, Managing Director, Global Research; CEO, Ketchum Change
- Charlie Snow, Chief Strategy Officer, Mullen Lowe
- Tina Trythall, Head of Insight, Oxfam GB
- Neil Wholey, Head of Research and Intelligence, Westminster City Council
- Suzi Williams, non-Executive Director of the AA; previously Chief Brand & Marketing Officer, BT.
- Keith Coni, GCS Insight, Evaluation and capability building
For further information please contact email@example.com